The online store does not automatically collect any data, except for data contained in cookies when using the website. Cookies are small text files, sent by an online store and stored on your computer containing certain information related to your use of the website and online store. Cookies used by the online store may be session or persistent. Session cookies are erased when the browser is closed, while persistent cookies stay in one of the browser’s subfolders until user will delete them manually. Persistent cookies are used to store information such as a password or login, this results in faster and more convenient access every time the website is used.
Online store uses the cookies listed below for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the website to the user's preferences and optimizing the use of the website
- recognition of the website user's device and its location and displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs
- remembering the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the user
- history of pages visited on the website to recommend content
- font size, website appearance, etc.
AUTHENTICATING THE USER ON THE WEBSITE AND PROVIDING THE USER’S SESSION ON THE WEBSITE
- recognising when you log in and any preferred settings on every page of the website
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling verification of the authenticity of the browser session
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator
IMPLEMENTATION OF PROCESSES NECESSARY FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY OF WEBSITES
Adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. These files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
REMEMBERING USER’S LOCATION
Correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling the adjustment of the information provided to the User, in view of his location.
ANALYSIS, RESEARCH AND AUDIENCE AUDIT
Creating anonymous statistics that help understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
ENSURING THE SAFETY AND RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
COLLECTING GENERAL AND ANONYMOUS STATIC DATA VIA ANALYTICAL TOOLS
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc located in the USA]
USING INTERACTIVE FEATURES TO POPULARIZE THE SITE THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc located in USA or Facebook Ireland located in Ireland]
In case of problems, we advise you to use the browser's support or contact the provider of the browser you are using.